Anna June is getting to where she doesn't love to be blogged about. I still have more than 15 posts in draft mode, though, and many more stories to tell, so right now she is out of luck. But See Jane Write's Javacia Bowser put forth a challenge for all in the group to use a list of "30 Things I Love Right Now" as a blogging prompt. Challenge accepted.
This may give AJ somewhat of a break.
(Listed not necessarily in the order of how much I love them.)
1. That new school supply smell
2. AJ's personalized clear backpack from Granny
3. A re-discovered unopened box of stationery
5. Polka dots
6. Ice cream
7. Ben's new shirt from Jos. A. Bank
8. New outdoor light fixture on the back of our house
9. Being involved in AJ's school
10. Big family dinners
11. This picture of AJ and our nephews
13. Stitch Fix
14. The end of camp = the end of wet towels and bathing suits every day
15. Both of our electric cars
16. The baseball AT&T commercial
17. Our neighborhood
18. Finishing my last 3 games of Words With Friends (Goal #22 achieved)
19. Fitbit challenges
20. Hearing AJ read.
21. Josh Ritter's new single
22. Making plans
23. Making lists
24. Decaf tea
25. The "Ain't No Magic Here" video about Birmingham's renaissance
26. Taking showers
28. Petting Radar
30. Anna June
The rocket fuel that could launch Birmingham!
2 hours ago