Friday, July 3, 2015

Fruits of My Labor

Anna June has had her whole life documented in digital photography.

This is good, because we can see how she has grown and share with those we love who are far away.

This is also ridiculous, because we are almost never without a phone on our person. I mean, my smart phone is often left behind, but when I have it, I snap some of the best, worst, silliest, craziest, and most honest moments.

Unfortunately, when I switched phones more than a year ago, I didn't really have the same backup procedure and photos just sat on my phone.

This week while we've been on "Staycation," I have been putting these on the laptop, into our photo program (Picasa), and sorting them into uploaded albums. I have more than 500 pictures.

So this is our life for the past year.

July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015

I have captioned almost all the photos, basically so I will remember what they were of, but also because I've not been a very faithful chronicler for the past year and I am sure I haven't blogged about some of these events. I am sure I will get to some of them. I am also sure I won't get to some of them, and that's OK.

These are basically from my cell phone, with some from Ben in March and April. I hope to add more from his phone(s) and our camera later. The links should stay the same.

These should keep you busy for a while.
- Laura, posting as "SRG" because I'm signed in to his account where all of our other pictures live.


No comments: