Wednesday, November 26, 2014

God Bless America


Anna June is at Grandma Hazel's house today, as school is out for Thanksgiving. We're eagerly awaiting the joyous celebration of all the bounty our country has to offer. We are thankful to God for our family, about 30 of whom will join us tomorrow at my parents' house. We are thankful we are not in retail and don't dread the day after Thanksgiving. We are thankful for our home, our jobs, our friends, and our country that is still the best despite its flaws. I won't go on and on listing my thankful list - I want to know: what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biggest thankful in my life ? My 3 kids and my ADORABLE Grand daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and, that ii didnt drown in the creek.

Laura Gallitz said...

We didn't know you were in danger of drowning in a creek, but congratulations! We are glad you are still with us.