Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Tooth Fairy Came!

Anna June lost her sixth tooth last night. It was the other one on the top. You may call her Snaggletooth if you'd like - she's been hearing it for a while.

As you can see, the original two she lost on the bottom have come in pretty well. I blogged about the loss of her first tooth here. The other ones, well, I'm not sure I blogged about them, so here's the scoop:

I have no idea when she lost her other teeth. Evidently the first one was major news, and the others after that have been a blur. I am sure this is how it is when you have multiple children, too.

But I will tell you that the first lost one was on 12/05/2013.

The second one may have been before Christmas - it was really close afterwards. Things were kind of quiet, but the next three came in quick succession. One I didn't blog about on purpose - she lost it the morning we left to go to Milwaukee, over Labor Day weekend (the calendar tells me that would have been 08/30/2014). I was on a news embargo then - first she got to show her Nana, who took us to the airport, and then she got to show Granny, Grandpa and Grammy all the SAME DAY she lost it! That was pretty cool.

For that particular tooth, we took the tooth fairy pillow along with us to the hotel. The tooth fairy visited the hotel even though AJ was sleeping at her Granny's house that night. It is lucky she found the pillow! 

Then, I think there was another one shortly after we came back.

Those three have been busy growing in. I feel that the lower teeth are coming in a little crooked, and braces may be in her future. Don't mention this to AJ - she freaked all the way out when I told her this. I survived with those things for years, and had to have teeth pulled to even get that far. She doesn't have good genes on her side in the tooth area, but we are still hoping for the best. She goes to the dentist over Christmas break - we shall see what he says. 

And then there was the 6th tooth to leave us, last night, 10/21/2014. She is glad it is out - she had to have soup for dinner and was starving at bedtime. By then, she could eat a cereal bar.

She slept soundly, and the tooth fairy visited. Our fairy is nothing if not consistent. She gives an outrageous $2.00 per tooth! I think that is really generous - AJ is a lucky kid!

I, for one, am just happy that she will be able to take her hands out of her mouth for a second! She could barely stop to do anything else. We are very happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That
Pictures is too darn funny!!!! Her smile remindsvme ofvva jack olantern!Did she do the honors of doing the actual pulling again? What a growing up little doll!