Monday, July 21, 2014

On a Roll






Anna June got to go to her friend Maddie's birthday party at Skates 280 on Saturday. She had a great time. We counted 34 laps that she went around the rink. She really was getting the hang of it this time. I am pretty sure it was because a) she had done it before b) I didn't try to help this time. Instead, I just watched quietly from the sidelines. She is really impressive in her determination. One of the party favors was a gift certificate to come back for free admission, and AJ is very excited about using it before it expires next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, GOOD for her!!!!!!! That looked to be a really fun party., AND , you've gone and done it again---posted a picture of a birthday cake --- A GIANT BIRTHDAY CAKE!! Now. I HAVE to have some.. ( AS you saw me eat a ginormous carrot cake ALL BY MYSELF at your house, the craving is serious. SERIOUS!!!!!!

Laura Gallitz said...

I almost didn't post the cake picture because of the face Maddie is making, but I just thought the cake was so cute!

bvigorda said...

Anna June looks so cute in her photos and I love her red skates.