Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happiness Days 8-14

Anna June hasn't reminded me too much, so I haven't been very good about my #100happydays posts. Nevertheless, here are some of the ones I did do.

My brother took time out to help my daughter figure out the rainbow loom. #100daysofhappy #day8 #rustysbbq #outsourcingparenting #victory


Oh no! I skipped a day! My cup for water makes me smile - my daughter picked this out for me, and I picked a very similar one out for my BFF. Then my husband got one for my daughter. We use our snowflake cups year round. #100daysofhappy #day9 #makeup #do-over #gifts

My husband finished his MSISA from Western Governors University today. We are so proud! #100daysofhappy #day10 #wgu #msisa #masters

Flip back lunch on Birmingham Mountain Radio - Grateful Dead today #100daysofhappy #day11 #latergram #bmr #flipbacklunchwithdru

Polka dot pajamas. Gift from my MIL. Husband hates them. #100daysofhappy #day12 #unsexy #bestclothesiown #comfort

My daughter wanted to try some nail art on her own. She is six, so her results were not up to her standards. I gave it a shot and she was delighted with it, even though she hasn't quite mastered the distinction between horizontal, vertical, and diagonal. If she's happy, I'm happy. #100daysofhappy #day12 #bluewithpinkstripes #nailart #kids

When AJ hangs out with her friends, I get to hang out with their parents. #100daysofhappy #day13 #32degreesyogurtbar #birthdayparty #crestlinevillage

At the Easter Egg Hunt in historic Avondale Park. #100daysofhappy #day14 #bigkids #AvonUMC #PalmSunday     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going back and looking at the older pictures of you guys at the annual egg hunt! She is for sure growing up, lovely and gracefully, may I add. Nonny has been saying over and over lately, how grown up she is looking. Ah, me . She got a TON of eggs this year, looks like. Did she leave some for the little kids ?? I suppose she will grow out of this fun in the next few years. ( sigh). PS: I don't remember the PJ's.

Laura Gallitz said...

The pajamas were years ago - don't remember when. But they fit and that's why I like them. AJ did get lots of eggs, but we went to a different hunt this year and these eggs were not filled with candy, so there was no advantage to quantity. Each kid got the same goodie bag afterwards. She insists she is not too old.