Saturday, May 10, 2014

But First, An Apology

Anna June is growing like a weed. She gets taller and prettier every day. She is looking more like a big kid and less like a little kid every time I blink.

I am very, very sorry for not blogging for the past few weeks.

We've had some life-changing events around here, and they have seriously sucked out my energy. Work has been a beast, and I'm unable to blog from there anymore, anyway.

I promise to report on everything.

I really am sorry.

Here's a picture of AJ while you wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax, Laura! I won't say that it isn't hard, waiting for blogs,, but I UNDERSTAND that you ARE VERY BUSY AND PREOCCUPIED WITH REALLY important matters, And responsibilities and work and motherhood and WORK ! So, please never think that this is something that can't be put on hold . I T CAN'T BE FUN TO BLOG WHEN YOU FEEL SO OVER Whelmed. The blog isn't supposed to be a burden. I APPPRECIATE every word you write , and feel sad not to be in touch with Anna June on a regular basis, BUt I DO not WANT YOU EVER TO FEEL LIKE you HAVE TO DO THIS ! each BLOG IS A GIFT, NOT AN EXPECTATION OR A REQIIREMENT

Laura Gallitz said...

Blogging is fun, but I have to be in a certain place (home) and a certain frame of mind (awake), and those two things do not coincide very often. There are still so many things that I want to do - posts write themselves in my head constantly, and I want to get these photos archived and organized and displayed appropriately before I forget why I took them! I will just have to do better about adding it into my routine, which right now is work, eat, and sleep. Last week, Ben actually had to ask me if he had any clean pants, because he couldn't find any! However, I can respond to comments from work, so at least something is going right.