Saturday, March 22, 2014

BBQ March Madness

Anna June's Uncle Rusty's restaurant, Rusty's BBQ, is in a Facebook competition for Alabama's best BBQ ribs. They are in a March Madness style brackets against the legendary Dreamland. We would really appreciate your vote! Immediately! Voting ends at 10:00 AM on Sunday, March 23. As in, tomorrow.

If you have a Facebook account, please go to Alabama Food's page and vote. Or try to paste this link into your browser: http://poll-en.herokuapp.com/alabama-bbq-bracket/polls/tldlxr/forms/13106739/thankyou#_=_

Unlike last year, we are not able to see live results, so we have no idea who is ahead.

We appreciate the support in this David vs. Goliath competition. A vote for Rusty's is a vote for local, independent, small business.

And these two would appreciate a vote for Uncle Rusty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I hear Rusty's name , my mouth starts to water, I kid you not ! It is the BEST !!!! Good Luck, Rusty !!! ( I like this picture, I like AJ's pig !! Wesley is starting to look like a big boy--he's got a big boys hair do ! Very Handsome !!)

Laura Gallitz said...

Rusty's lost, but maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that Rusty lost. He's still got the BEST BBQ around, in my book. I am sure the word will continue to spread......