Friday, September 27, 2013

Where You At?

Anna June has some great stories, and I love to tell them. Here's where I'm at right now:

My blogging has become less frequent for many reasons, most of which involve work. I got an upgrade to my computer, which means my very own scanner had to go away because there were no drivers to make it compatible with my PC. Also, my image editing program went away - because it's for personal use, I couldn't have them load it and I don't have administrative rights to load it myself. So, if I scan something on the office's scanner, well, it looks how it looks, until I learn how to use some other program I may have. I'd really like to figure out how to blog at home, but here's my schedule.

Get up
Get ready
Get everyone else ready
Get AJ to school
Get to work
Get AJ home from school
Get home
Get dinner (make or buy)
Get AJ ready for bed
Get ready for bed
Get to sleep

On weekends, substitute work and school for menu planning, grocery shopping, and laundry, not to mention church, visiting people and doing things we'd like to do like swim lessons, trips to the library and date night. So my breaks at work were when I was blogging. I'll work on squeezing more in at home, but right now, it is what it is. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a relentless grind, I know. But every blog is so very much appreciated , and read and re-read. Just so you know!