Monday, July 15, 2013

Still Here

Anna June's recent adventures have kept me so busy that I haven't had time to post, so I'm sorry. 

Here are some things that have happened that I plan to post about in more depth later.

1. This weekend, we attended 4 birthday parties. Surely, that's a personal record. She got a cape at the super hero  party. Pretty sure I need it.
2. AJ is reading well, although the end of the summer reading program came before we were ready. Not getting a certificate is disappointing, but if we'd written down all the books we read to her, we'd have made the goal. Worse for me than her.
3. AJ is swimming! She moved up to the yellow group. Long way to go, but terrific progress.
4. We paid off my car. This is a big deal to us, anyway.
5. AJ is making up stories - that she was born in the Gray Forest, where she are the plants that grew there. I told her, no, I'm pretty sure she came out of me, but she insists. The tale gets longer and more involved.
6. She has aliases. Anna May, Anna March, and Anna July are among them.
That's it for now. I hope to write about all these things and more this week, but not tonight! Work has been extremely busy and blogging is down on the list! Stupid paying job...

No comments: