Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Twin

Evidently, Anna June has a stunt double somewhere in the world. My friend Ruth found this picture online and I have to re-post it here, because this little girl, from this angle, looks exactly like AJ, except with a Doberman instead of Radar. It's also totally something she would do.

(Photo source: womanfreebies.com)

PS - I wrote an awesome post on my phone around 4 am this morning, and it is totally gone. I hate the Blogger app, I hate my phone, and I hate insomnia. That is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY thought that was Anna June before reading the post! I could not for the life of me figure out who the 'guest ' dog could be!
Bummer on the lost blog----those things are prescious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious?? Nothing looks right.

Laura Gallitz said...

I mean, this other little girl probably has a face that looks completely different, but from this angle, it is so AJ. I had to keep looking and say to myself, no, we don't have a comforter like that or she doesn't have PJs exactly like that...

Anonymous said...

Susie, on the other hand, insists that this is a picture of an African- American girl , and can't see the resemblance to AJ At all.

Laura Gallitz said...

Nope, that's a skinny white girl, just like ours. Maybe Aunt Susie needs her eyes checked?