Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Teaser






Anna June has been having a great summer so far. I have a ton of posts swirling in my head right now, but I haven't had a chance to write them yet. Work is crazy - grant deadline this week - and on top of that we have car repairs, Vacation Bible School, various relatives handling child care (thanks especially to Mom and Liz!) and all the usual stuff. Our colds are coming back a little, so we're all a little run down and tired. AJ had a particularly bad morning. Lots of exciting things to share about our adventures...but you'll just have to wait a few more days before I can get them on the screen. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are not sick; well. REAl sick anyway. ( I know that those colds are wearing)/ AJ doesn't look happy to be strolling in the woods AT ALL.
CAn you do me a favor? Sound out AJ and see if she still wants to sleep in the "Cottage" toddler bed when she comes. Other wise, it will be up for sale at our Rummage this week end. CAn you let me know ASAP? THANKS!!!

Laura Gallitz said...

We're all OK, jut a little run down.

AJ wasn't happy in the woods at that point - we had been walking a while in the heat and we weren't exactly sure about which way to go. She said later she liked it, though.

I just called AJ and she said that she has outgrown the toddler bed, so you can go ahead and sell it this weekend. Thanks!