Friday night - pizza and The Smurfs 3D movie
- Chuck E. Cheese birthday party for Allison P.
- Playing at home, cleaning up
- Window salesman from The Home Depot - we finally made a decision: vinyl, for better or worse.
- Date night, including AJ spending the night with Nana and Granddaddy
- Got to hold baby Wesley, who turned 2 months old! (and we saw his parents, too.)
Conversation wherein AJ and my dad were trying to convince me to let her spend the night -
Dad: Let me plead your case. I'm a lawyer.
AJ: Well, you're sort of retired!
I had to let her stay after that to make him feel better!
- Laundry (I may have set a personal record of number of loads washed, dried, folded, and put away)
- Hanging pictures in AJ's room
- Walking Radar for AJ and Ben, shopping for something that doesn't exist in our neighborhood for me
- Dinner at Rusty's (AJ did her own wardrobe, hair, jewelry and makeup for the occasion)
That's about it. I hope to have more later in the week.