Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Review: Quick Rundown

Anna June had a pretty low-key weekend, and it worked out great for us. Here is the rundown of our weekend (I'm really busy at work and will stick to bullet points today)
Friday night - pizza and The Smurfs 3D movie
Saturday - 
  • Chuck E. Cheese birthday party for Allison P. 
  • Playing at home, cleaning up
  • Window salesman from The Home Depot - we finally made a decision: vinyl, for better or worse.
  • Date night, including AJ spending the night with Nana and Granddaddy
  • Got to hold baby Wesley, who turned 2 months old! (and we saw his parents, too.)

Conversation wherein AJ and my dad were trying to convince me to let her spend the night -
Dad: Let me plead your case. I'm a lawyer.
AJ: Well, you're sort of retired!
I had to let her stay after that to make him feel better!


Sunday -
  • Laundry (I may have set a personal record of number of loads washed, dried, folded, and put away)
  • Church
  • Hanging pictures in AJ's room
  • Walking Radar for AJ and Ben, shopping for something that doesn't exist in our neighborhood for me
  • Dinner at Rusty's (AJ did her own wardrobe, hair, jewelry and makeup for the occasion)

That's about it. I hope to have more later in the week.

2 comments:

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

HA HA!!!!
That girl can cut to the core of the matter!!

Laura Gallitz said...

She is hilarious. I sort of wish I could just follow her with a camera crew- we'd have enough footage for a reality show for sure.