Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Works of Art Wednesday: Card

One of my favorite things about Anna June is that she spontaneously makes works of art to give to others, and her recent milieu is cards. She usually makes them for me or Ben. She found this under her bed - it was possibly meant as an additional birthday card back in December.

This is the front and back:

This is the inside:


I love her drawing of our whole family and our house. And the paper is even my favorite color!

Have a great day!

PS - I have no idea where I put my draft of Tuesday Things - maybe it will reappear later this week.

4 comments:

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

OOOOHHHH! I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize that she has progressed so much in her drawing....A REAL HOUSE!!! Her own family!!!!!!!



(wonderfully beautiful)

Laura Gallitz said...

I know! She made a Valentine's Card That said From: Anna June To: mom Happy Valentine's Day. And to dad too. Sweet!

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

I'm guessing that the purple is the driveway....what do you think those two objects are , --the yellow w/ the brown 'tops'??MAN!! She has gotten GOOD!!

Laura Gallitz said...

Shrubbery? I have no idea.