Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Things: Repeat

Anna June is in the middle of her big girl room re-do, and right now, I would say she's essentially a minimalist. She has asked me to get rid of all her toys. I am not going to do it, especially the brand new ones she asked for and got for Christmas, but she's kind of over not having any room to play for all the toys in the way. So we're slowly getting them back in her room and getting them organized.

So since she doesn't have a thing to talk about this week, I will repeat a picture I posted last week of my current favorite thing - these flowers on my desk that I got from Valentine's day. They've been garnering jealous smiles from my co-workers for nearly a week now, and they still look and smell beautiful.

Have a nice day!

No comments: