Friday, January 18, 2013

Photo Friday: Snow

Obligatory snow pictures of Anna June. She didn't want her picture taken. She wanted to build a snowman. Until I started several and she destroyed them. She wanted to have a snowball fight, until I hit her in the eye. We came in and had hot chocolate instead. I was exhausted from sitting in traffic and taking flatter detours, making our ten minute drive last over an hour. It's a good thing it doesn't snow here often! It was pretty, though! School let out early yesterday and starts late today. Happy Snow Day!



4 comments:

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

This looks so strange to me, knowing that it is Alabama I'm looking at. The woods look really pretty, all frosted up like that! I LOVE that when that happens!!!Looks as if it were a slushy type of snow, yes????If so, snow men don't really work so well in that kind of snow, especially if it started melting right away. Still good enough for SLUSH BALLS, tho, as poor AJ found out ! WAY TO GO , WARREN SPAHN! ( oh dear... I'm afraid that is as current as I can get.....)no, wait: "Way to go, Rollie Fingers!" THAT'S IT FOR ME!!
i KEEP REMEMBERING THE DAY AFTER AJ WAS BORN, AND THE WHITE-OUT SNOWSTORM YOU GUYS HAD THAT DAY! AND THEN, BRINGING HER HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL IN BARE SLEEVES!
And we like to talk about how CRAZY Wisconsin weather is !!!!YOU guys got it going on , too!!!

Laura Gallitz said...

It really was more powdery than it looks. I really did not mean to hit her in the face - I was aiming for her shoulder. She's pretty wiggly as a target.

Everyday Fashionista said...

I can't believe how much snow you got in Birmingham! We had nothing here in Atlanta.

Laura Gallitz said...

I guess the clouds were all snowed out by the time they got to ATL! We got a couple of inches, I'd say.