Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Photo: Sign-in Please

In Anna June's classroom, the parents have to sign their children in, per the regulations. But AJ's teacher has a sign-in sheet for the children as well, so they have to practice writing their name, taking turns, and following rules.

Here is AJ signing in, with her friend Armani waiting his turn. She chose to wear her warm coat, even though the high today is 70 degrees and it's already 63. Don't be shocked by her bare legs.

I snapped this picture this morning on my phone to show off AJ's new sparkly shoelaces. Actually, she got them as a gift a while back, but didn't have a need for them until today, when I notice she'd broken the ends of the laces on her sneakers.

"When I was three," she explained, "I thought tennis shoes were uncomfortable." But now she knows better, and wears her Nikes almost everywhere.



3 comments:

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

"when I was three...." CRACK ME UP !!!

Anyway, it was a hard wait , but the tennies have now come around.. Only SEVERAL more issues to grow into!

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

p.S. Can she tie??

Laura Gallitz said...

No, she still can't tie. But I'm wondering if these fatter laces will help. We're working on it.