Thursday, December 20, 2012

Variations on a Theme

Anna June often is looking for something to do in the car, and I've given her permission to access my blogging journal that I carry around. Here are a couple of things I found when I went to write down some ideas:


I think the first one was written while the car was in motion. Not too bad. You can still tell it is her name, and some sort of protest. "Anna June Gallitz. I don't want you ..."

The second one, due to the neater handwriting and my contribution, must have been we were sitting somewhere. You can tell that after her famous sentence, "I have the dog!" She wrote "Pes" first before asking me how to spell it, which I demonstrated as peace. Not too bad. She'll get the hang of this reading and writing thing soon.

2 comments:

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

She is on the cusp///I think she'll be reading in weeks. The attempts at spelling blow me AWAY!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!

Did you guys get Radars' box? Does that have anything to do with the "DOG" series?? ( probably not )

WET here today....waiting for it to turn into a snow storm !!

Laura Gallitz said...

Yes, we got Radar's box. Thank you! He enjoyed his cookie and is loving his snow dog toy. AJ is dying to get me to put the sweater on him but I guessing he will hate it. We'll see. It's turning colder today after a lot of rain and storms this morning. I just couldn't put a sweater on a dog when it was in the 60s.

I think she just loves dogs. She's always asking me how to spell things, but that one she has down.