Monday, December 10, 2012

Some Pictures

In anticipation of Anna June's performance of "Silent Night" at the church Christmas program, I decided to spend some quality time with my real camera. Not the iPhone, for a change. I spent some time organizing the photos I have managed to take via Picasa.

Because I have no memory and not a great deal of time to go back through my archives, I will say that I don't THINK I did anything to the picture albums prior to June, but I am posting the links to all the photos just in case. I may have moved them from where they were, so if links in earlier posts no longer work, please let me know if you run across them. Otherwise, I trust that you don't have time to browse my archives, either.

Here is the first 11 months of our year, in review.

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

I hope to snap some pictures in December, as well.

Happy viewing.

2 comments:

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

ofkoefoefoefj
Thank you for all these pics.... LOVE going thru them all.

Laura Gallitz said...

Sorry they're so long between postings. We just have a lot on our plates right now.