Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bah Humbug

Anna June is doing great. She is well-behaved, if a little hyper, and very sweet. On Saturday morning, knowing her Grandpa would arrive in a few hours and the house was a wreck, AJ ran into my room when she first woke up and declared, "Let's get to the cleaning!"

She's great, but I'm once again suffering from insomnia. This is not good - I'm supposed to be spreading holiday cheer in a few hours. Bah humbug.

Here's a picture of the cookie basket Granny sent to put us in a wintry mood. Happy winter.

3 comments:

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

Oh AJ. I LOVE YOU!!!!! YOU ARE THE SUN RISING IN MY HEART!!!
You are SO grown up in some ways!!!
( do you guys ever wonder what your life would be like if you had a BOY first instead of that girly girl ???I don't think he would be raring to clean up the house first thing after popping out of bed!)
Anna June is PERFECT for ALL of US!!!!!

Granny Annie and Auntie Nonny said...

What's with the insomnia???????NO LIKE :(

Laura Gallitz said...

I think the insomnia is from a combination of stress and a new medicine. It should calm down soon, and already has subsided some.

And yes, AJ is perfect for us. I am looking forward to meeting my new nephew when he arrives, but I am glad we had a girl. She's a great shopping companion and has a lot of fun.